Detroit Pistons Logo History

The Pistons franchise was established in 1941 as the Zollner Pistons and based in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The team moved to Detroit in 1957 in order to capitalize on the financial benefits of a larger market. Current logo is a modern version of the popular 80s and 90s look and feel.

Team Logos

Detroit Pistons Transparent Team Logo
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Pistons 2005-2017
Detroit Pistons 2001-2005
Detroit Pistons 1996-2001
Detroit Pistons 1979-1996
Detroit Pistons 1975-1979
Detroit Pistons 1971-1975
Detroit Pistons 1957-1971
Fort Wayne Pistons 1948-1957
Fort Wayne Pistons 1941-1948